Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My First Blog



So I guess this will be my first real blog. I got the idea from a video I saw on YouTube, from an anthropology professor.

I've had them in the past but they've never worked out for me. I've had diaries my whole life that I've used once or twice and then forget about. But these days I think reaching out to the web community might help. This is going to be a completely anonymous blog, with all names changed to protect my identity and the integrity of those I might be writing about. It's only fair.

So where do I begin? I'm a 21 year old unemployed female. Thus far my life has been one big series of events that has rocketed me from my childhood to adulthood. There's no fine line between the two in my memory. But that's alright, I'm okay with it. I guess as time goes on I'll tell much more about myself but to go into great detail right NOW and tell you all my life's story would be uninteresting and kind of lame. So let's just cross each bridge as we come to it.

Here we go...


No comments:

Post a Comment